I’m going to be out of reach over the next few days. From Sunday-Tuesday I’m going to be out in the great wild. This means no cell reception or internet so I won’t be online. I have set up some queues so there will be some activity but not a whole lot.
Also I’m going to announce the beginning of my fitness challenges that I’m beginning on Monday.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be lower body days. I’ll be doing 50 squats a day, as well as 25 jump lunges per leg. (I’ve been doing the 50 squats per day already, and if I miss a day I have to do double the next.) I’ll throw in anything else if I feel up to it but the goal is to work up to 500 (jump) lunges in one go.
On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I’ll be doing upper body which will be 25 push ups and whatever else I feel like. Probably use some weights to do exercises. MAYBE SOME AB ACTION WOO.
Sunday will be my active rest day which will probably be cycling and/or taking a nice long walk. SO BASICALLY…
- Monday - 25 Jump Lunges per leg, 50 squats.
- Tuesday - 25 Push Ups, misc. arm exercises. (Abs?)
- Wednesday - 25 Jump Lunges per leg, 50 squats.
- Thursday - 25 Push Ups, misc. arm exercises. (Abs?)
- Friday - 25 Jump Lunges per leg, 50 squats.
- Saturday - 25 Push Ups, misc. arm exercises. (Abs?)
- Sunday - Cycle, walk, anything to keep moving.
IF YOU GUYS WANNA JOIN ME IN THIS GO FOR IT. I’ve already got one friend who will be working towards this goal together. I’ll probably switch things up next week.